A streetwear classic and closet necessity – SANNUKI’s Spring/Summer ’20 Sunflower Tracksuit. This bright blue tracksuit pulls aesthetic features from the sunflower fields of Pakistan. The tracksuit top features a pattern of embroidered sunflowers with the transcription “سورج مکھی” – translating to “Sunflower” in Urdu. Beneath the arrangement of butter-yellow sunflowers, a poem:
“The beads of sweat race down the Arain’s calloused hands.
His tired eyes find rest on Khanwali sunflowers”
- Slightly-Slim fit ; size up or down accordingly.
- Embroidered SANNUKI brand patch
- Detailed machine embroidery
- 100% Hand stitched
- To avoid shrinkage and damage to embroidery; Hand wash with cold water inside out & hang to dry. Washer/Dryer safe.
- Male Model: 6’0; Wearing Large | Female Models: 5'5; Wearing Medium